H.N.S. Analysis (Hair, Nails, Saliva)
Tests will determine energetic imbalances indicating:
- Absorption/Digestive disorders
- Enzyme deficiencies
- Heavy metal/Environmental toxicity
- Oxidative stress levels
- pH Issues
- Blood imbalances
- Vitamin & mineral deficiencies
- Sugar Imbalances
- Kidney & Liver function
- Hormonal imbalances
- Degenerative cell changes
Instructions for completing the Hair, Nail, & Saliva Kit:
1. If you are a new client, please print out, complete, and return the Questionnaire on this website when returning your samples.
2. Cut a piece of hair where it won’t show, and place in a small plastic bag.
3. Cut 2-3 fingernails or toenails or both and place in a different plastic bag.
4. Gently rinse your mouth with water so there is no food or drink. Swab your mouth with a Q-tip and place in a new plastic bag.
5. Label each bag with name and date. Place all samples in one larger plastic bag and include the completed Questionnaire. Return in an envelope to the office address:
TAP Into Life Health, 8020 Huber Lane, Fort Mill, SC 29715
Report and recommendations will be sent out within two weeks of receipt of order.
How is your animal friend?
Fur & Saliva Analysis
Did you know that Fur and Saliva Analysis can also be done for animals (cats/dogs/horses)?
All that is needed is a fur and saliva sample (obtained with a Q-tip swab), and the DNA will be bio-energetically tested.